- Differential Pair Length Matching now supported!
- Component Placement reports for Schematic Layout.
- Licence management though the Web Portal.
We are pleased to announce that Proteus 8.11 is now released. This version involves a file format change which is not backwards compatible with older versions of the software.
The New features include:
- Differential Pairs: Support for differential pairs length matching both against other differential pairs and to target length. Work continues on differential pairs and the next release will see the inclusion of support for pass through components.
- Report Generation: We've introduced a new report for component placement which lists the component references of each part against a grid reference on the schematic border. This is intended for use along with printed schematic documents.
- Enterprise Licensing: We've introduced cloud licensing solution for both enterprise and education. This allows clients to license a session via a URL and provides a dedicated web portal where seats can be allocated, credentials set and reservations made.
We've also fulfilled several user requests and, on the simulation side, a lot of work has gone into supporting the MQTT protocol in the fledgling IoT Builder product.
A full list of features and fixes is available from the Updates and Fixes Support Forum for more information. Proteus 8.11 is available free of charge to all customers whose USC is valid as of 1st September 2020.